One day Chennai Tirupati Tour Cost, Package details, Online Booking
|Day 1||4:30 am||Boarding at T.Nagar|
|5:10 am||Boarding at Saidapet|
|5:20 am||Boarding at Porur|
|5:30 am||Boarding at Poonamalle|
|5:30 am – 8:00 am||Drive to Tirupati||2 hours 30 mins|
|8:00 – 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|8:30 am – 9:15 am||Drive to Tirumala||45 mins|
|9:15 am – 10:00 am||Hair Offering and Bathing|
|10:00 am – 12:30 pm||Sheegra Darshan and Laddu Prasadam Collection|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Drive to Tirupati||40 mins|
|2:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Lunch Hour|
|3:00 pm – 4:30 pm||Tiruchanur Temple Darshan|
|5:00 pm – 8:30 pm||Drive to Chennai|
|8:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Drop in Chennai|
|Tour Service Ends|
The above-mentioned timings might differ due to traffic flow and Darshan waiting time.
One day Chennai Tirupati Tour
- Ac Sedan/ Ac Semi-Sleeper/ Ac Tempo Traveller
- State Permit Tax
- Toll Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Fuel Charges
- Tirumala Special Entry Darshan ticket
- Tiruchanur Temple Entry fees
- Lunch/ Dinner
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions.
Tirupati Darshan Details
|Darshan Ticket||Rs.300/ person|
|Age limit||Free entry for children under 12 years.|
|Prasadam||2 Small Laddus per ticket|
|Reporting Time||10:00 am – 10:30 am|
|Reporting Place||ATC Car Parking area (Near Vaikuntam)|
|Mandatory Dress Code||Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree|
One day Chennai Tirupati Tour cost
|S.No||Vehicle Type||Adult Package Cost/ Person (12 and above)||Child (5 – 12 years)|
|1||Ac Semi-Sleeper Bus||Rs.1800||Rs.1500|
|2||Ac Tempo Traveller||Rs.1900||Rs.1600|
|3||Ac Sedan Car||Rs.2500||Rs.2200|
For One day Chennai Tirupati Tour Cost, Please call @ 8500 898 000
Darshan Package on all days (Except on special days).
Chennai Tirupati one day tour package
- Package Cost: Rs.1800 – Rs.2000. Depends on the Bus type.
- Ac Semi-Sleeper Volvo Bus service is running from Chennai Daily.
- Starts from Chennai at 5:00 am. Reach Tirupati by 7:45 am.
- Tour Guide will be assisting devotees on the Hair offering.
- Darshan reporting will be at ATC Car parking area.
- Darshan ends by 12:30 pm.
- On reaching Tirupati, the devotee will be visiting Tiruchanur Temple.
- Boarding return bus to Chennai. Reach Chennai by 8:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
Reference Link: details