e-Special Entry Darshan Ticket Costs Rs.300 per person.
Devotees can also get especial Entry Darshan tickets at Tirupati Head Post Office as well, which is near to Gangamma Temple.
e-Special entry Darshan tickets are available at e-Darshan counters in Tirupati, which are located at
1) Opposite Renigunta Railway station
2) Sri Vari Sannidhi which is on the way to Kapila Theertham.
e-Special Entry Darshan Timing slots on a particular day
|10 a.m.||11 a.m.||12 noon||1 p.m.||2 p.m.||3 p.m.||4 p.m.|
Usually Reporting timing will be 1 hour ahead of Darshan Time, which means if Reporting time is 10 A.M, then Darshan Time will be 11 A.M.
Please note that the Darshan Time is the actual time when a devotee is allowed in Queue Line for Darshan. And it will take approx 1:30 -2 hours to complete Darshan.
T.T.D is providing additional Laddu Tokens to Devotees in Vaikuntam Queue Line, Now Devotee can get two additional Tokens by paying Rs.25 for each Laddu. In total, a devotee can get four Laddus from Laddu Counter.
e-Special Entry Darshan tickets are available online at ttdsevaonline.com.
Speical Entry Darshan Tickets are also provided to pilgrims on Arrival at Vaikuntam 2 Q complex entrance.
TTD releasing 2500 tickets per slot ie. 20000 tickets for online booking.
Mandatory Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Darshan Dress code applies for 10 years and above.
For Tirupati Darshan Packages, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
General Question and Answers
1) If you are purchasing e-special entry Darshan ticket for 11 a.m and for which Darshan time is 12 p.m, then the devotee is allowed till 12 p.m (Darshan Time as mentioned in the ticket).
2) And there is no possibility to change time slot either online or offline
3) And the ticket is non-transferable from person to person.
4) For e-Special Entry Darshan, Dress code applies And for Men White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. and for Ladies, it is Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
5) No need to upload a photo while booking Rs.300 tickets.
6) Children under 12 years don’t need darshan or Seva tickets. It is free entry. If your kid is near to 10 years, it is advisable to carry are proof.