IRCTC Tirupati Darshan Package
IRCTC Tirupati Darshan Package Cost, Details, Online Booking
|Ticket Cost||Rs.300 (Confirmed Special Entry Darshan ticket)|
|Darshan Reporting Time at ATC Parking area||Between 10:00 am – 10:30 am.
Any delay in the reporting time affects darshan waiting time. As Kalyanam break starts after 10:30 am.
Reporting after 11:00 am, ends darshan by 2:30 pm only.
|Total Darshan time||45 mins – 3 hours|
|Usual Darshan completion time||Between 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm|
|Prasadam||2 Small Laddus|
|Services offered along with Darshan||1. To and Fro Charges from Tirupati to Tirumala to Tirupati by Shared Cab
2. The guide will be assisting devotees at the Darshan entry point.
3. Hair Offering Assistance.
4. Tiruchanur Temple Visit.
5. To and Fro Travel from Boarding Point to Tirupati to Boarding Point. Customized packages available.
|Transportation Vehicle||Tempo/ Innova/ Indica/ Qualis based on the group count. It is a shared Cab for the group of devotees.|
|Mandatory Dress Code for Male||White Pancha, Dhoti with collared Shirt/ Kurta, Pyjama|
|Mandatory Dress Code Female||Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree (No Jeans or western wear)
|Child||Traditional dress for 10 years and above|
|Under 10 years||Any decent outfit will be allowed.|
|Age limit||Children under 10 years don’t need tickets. Free entry with their parents|
|Ticket requirement||Ticket is required for 10 years and above.|
|Required documents||Original Aadhaar/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card|
|Child age proof document||School ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Birth Certificate|
Do’s and Don’ts for IRCTC Tirupati Darshan Package
- As the package is meant for the group of devotees must follow Cab driver or Guide Guidelines.
- Not to leave the group without intimation.
- Don’t plan for shopping after Darshan unless informed.
- For a Separate Cab request, additional cab charges will be applied.
For IRCTC Tirupati Darshan Package Booking, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
Reference Link: details