Guruvayur Temple Marriage Procedure, Cost, Booking
Marriage Location: Near Temple entrance.
No.of Marriage Dias at the temple: 2
Marriage Duration: 5 – 15 mins. Depends on the Marriage
Bride and Groom are Allowed to tie the knot and exchange garlands. Relatives are not allowed on the dias.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Half Saree.
Allowed Marriage Timings: 6:00 am – 1:00 pm
Marriage Dates: Date and Muhurtham to be planned by the couple itself.
Marriage Items and Charges
|2||Purohit – 1 No||Rs.500|
The above-mentioned charges might differ and is subjected to Guruvayur Devaswom.
Guruvayur Temple Marriage Procedure
- One must advance booking required for the marriage at this temple
- Only the Bride and Groom allowed to the
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Cards required for the registration
- Darshan is not part of the marriage procedure.
- Couples usually arrange reception to the guests outside the temple.
- Only private Halls are available for marriage reception outside the temple.
- Advance booking required as halls
- Marriage Hall Cost Varies from Rs.15000 – Rs.50000
- Flower and Lighting Decoration, Catering Services, Music, Pooja articles will be charged extra.
Marriage Registration Process
- Both Bride and Groom Required to submit Passport or Aadhar Cards Photocopy along with School Certificate
- 3 Passport Size photos from Bride and Groom
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Three witnesses with valid Photo ID proof
- Two Marriage Photos – Knot Tie pics.
- The registration certificate will be issued on the same day at the Guruvayur Municipality.
For Guruvayur Temple Marriage, Please call @ 9995888336
It is believed that couple who get married at Guruvayur Temple will be blessed with Happy and Long life to the couple.
Reference Link: Temple History