Guruvayur Devaswom marriage halls Timings, Cost and Booking Thalikettu Cost: Rs.500 per couple Marriage Timings: 6:00 am to 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Everyone prefers the 6:00 am to 1:00 pm slot only.
Guruvayur Devaswom marriage halls
- Poonthanam Ac Auditorium from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Same day) costs Rs.40,000
- Poonthanam Ac Auditorium from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Same day) costs Rs.25,000
- Poonthanam Ac Auditorium, Vrindavanam Hall, Kitchen space, 3 Non-Ac and 2 Ac rooms from 5:00 pm to next day 3:00 pm costs Rs.80,000
- Ambadi Non-Ac Hall from 5:00 pm to next day 3:00 pm costs Rs.15,000
- Narayaneeyam Ac Hall and Dining from 5:00 pm to next day 3:00 pm costs Rs.18,000
- Two Bed Ac Room cost Rs.800
- Two Bed Non-Ac Room cost Rs.500
- 6 months advance booking is advisable for Marriage Halls.
- The above-mentioned rates can be revised without prior intimation.
Pre and Post marriage rituals can be performed in the function halls. Thalikettu will be performed inside the temple. Thalikettu cost Rs.500 per couple. Advance booking is required as it is limited to 3 stages. The Bride and Groom are allowed to the stage and the purohit chants the Mantra. The Groom ties knot and the newlywed couple leaves the stage for the next wedding couple.
For more details, please call on 9745022220
How to book for Thalikettu at Guruvayur Temple?
- The Bride and Groom’s SSLC attested copy for Age proof
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Election ID card/ Any Govt ID proof for Residence proof.
- The Bride Parents and Groom Parents Govt issued ID cards photocopies
- One month advance booking is advisable.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed inside the temple.
Please note that Non-Veg consumption within a 2 Km Temple radius is punishable.
Guruvayur Devaswom marriage halls capacity
- Poonthanam Ac Auditorium Hall Capacity: 1000 members (approx)
- Narayaneeyam Ac Hall Capacity: 100 members (Approx)
- Ambadi Non-Ac Hall capacity: 300 members (approx)