Thalikettu Cost Rs.500 per couple (Charges can be revised without prior information by the Devaswom board)
Thalikettu Timings: 6:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Marriage duration: 10 – 15 mins
Vide Shooting Charges: Rs.500 (Might change)
Photography Charges: Rs.500 (might change)
Bride Dress Code: Saree
Groom Dress Code: White Dhoti or Pancha
Guruvayur temple marriage Hall Booking procedure
- Valid Photo ID proofs are required for the enrollment
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here.
- Marriage Date and Time has to be mentioned at the time of enrollment.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Parents’ presence is required for the marriage.
- Bride, Groom and relatives are allowed on to the stage to perform Thalikettu.
- Love Marriage and Non-Hindu marriages are not allowed.
- Max 5 -10 members are allowed on to the stage to perform the ritual.
Guruvayur temple marriage hall
- No Marriage halls are available with Devaswom.
- Marriage hall is located outside Temple and is allotted for 2:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Pre and Post marriage rituals can be performed outside the temple.
- Only Thalikettu, Photography, Video shooting are allowed on paying extra charges.
- Marriage Hall cost: Rs.15000 to Rs.85000.
- Ac and Non-Ac halls are available close to the temple.
For more details, please call on 9745022220
Darshan after Guruvayur Temple marriage
- Darshan is not included in the marriage enrollment.
- Neyyi Deepam ticket cost Rs.1000 per person is available for quick darshan
- Senior Citizen Darshan is available at this Devaswom.
- The Bride and Groom usually have Darshan after completing Post-marriage rituals.
Why do people get married at Guruvayur?
- For a good and healthy relationship
- Family wellbeing
- Couples will be blessed with good fortune