Guruvayur Marriage Hall Cost, Marriage Timings and Booking Procedure Marriages happen daily at Guruvayur Temple. The Bride, Groom and 4 to 5 relatives are allowed on to the stage to perform the rituals.
Guruvayur Marriage Timings: 6:00 am to 1:00 pm. Daily.
Thalikettu Registration cost Rs.500 per couple.
Marriage duration: 5 to 10 mins (max).
No.Of Marriages stages available: 2
Guruvayur Marriage Booking Procedure
- One must advance registration required for Thalikettu
- Bride parents, Groom parents must present for Thalikettu enrollment.
- Bride, Groom Aadhar Cards/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Any Govt ID photocopies required.
- SSLC Attested photocopies required from Bride and Grom
- Bride parents and Groom Parents Aadhar Cards photocopies required.
- Photography, Purohit and Nadaswaram cost an extra Rs.500 each.
- Video shooting cost Rs.1000.
- Marriage registration is not performed at the temple.
- It can be later performed at the registration office using the Marriage hall receipt.
Guruvayur Temple Marriage
Would-be couples and relatives are allowed on to the stage. The Groom will tie the knot after praying Guruvayurappan. The couple will go around the lamp on the Dias 3 times. In the end, the couple will seek the blessings from the Purohit and will leave the stage for the post-marriage rituals at the function halls. The total event completes within 5 mins.
Guruvayur Marriage Halls and Packages
- Marriage halls are available from Rs.10000 to Rs.1,50,000 for 24 hours.
- Hall allotment timings: 2:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Ac and Non-Ac are available near the temple.
- Hall Capacity: 50 to 500 members.
- Flower decoration, Catering services, Pooja articles, Rooms, Nadaswaram, Purohit, Garlands etc will be provided in the packages.
- Advance booking is required as halls are limited.
For more details, please call on 80780 51965
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Copy of SSLC Certificate attested for age proof from Bride and Groom
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Election Card/ Passport/ Any Govt ID proof for Age proof required from Bride and Groom
- Two Passport Size photos
- One Marriage Photo (Thalikettu Photo)
- Two Witness
- Wedding Invitation letter
- Marriage Hall certificate
- Letter from Councilor or Ward member Form 2