Guruvayoor Wedding Packages, Hall Cost and Thalikettu Procedure Marriage Duration inside Temple: 10 to 15 mins. No.Of Dias available: 2 Bride, Groom and 5 to 6 relatives are allowed to the wedding stage.
Guruvayur Thalikettu Registration
One must advance booking required for Thalikettu registration. Registration Fee Rs.500 to be paid at the counter. Bride parents and Groom parents must be available for registration. Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies, Bride and Groom’s SSLC attested photocopy required.
Guruvayoor Temple Wedding Procedure
- Only Thalikettu is allowed in the temple premises
- Bride, Groom and 5 to 6 relatives are allowed to the Dias to perform rituals.
- Ritual happens for 10 to 15 mins.
- After Thalikettu the couple can leave the stage.
- Pre and Post marriage rituals will be performed outside the temple.
- Photography and Video shooting are allowed with extra charges.
- Only Hindu and arranged marriages are allowed at the Guruvayur Temple.
- For Non-Hindus, marriage rituals can be performed outside the temple.
- Please note that Darshan is not included in the marriage rituals. It has to be booked separately.
Guruvayoor Wedding Packages
- Ac or Non-Ac Marriage Hall Charges
- Ac/ Non-Ac/ Deluxe Room cost
- Stage Decoration
- Front Decoration
- Grand Gate
- Pooja items
- Grand Mala
- Welcome Drink
For more details on Guruvayur Wedding Packages, please call 9995888336
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Copy of SSLC Certificate attested for age proof
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Any Govt ID for resident proof
- Two copies of Marriage photos (Thalikettu Photo)
- 3 Passport size photos
- Two witness
- Marriage Invitation card
- Marriage Hall certificate, which will be issued after marriage
- Letter from councillor/ ward member Form 2
- Court order required from Bride and Groom (as applicable) for second marriage.