Guruvayur Devaswom Poonthanam Auditorium Cost and Hall Capacity Hall capacity: 1000 members Location: 300 mt to the temple
Guruvayur Devaswom Poonthanam Auditorium Charges
- Post-marriage rituals can be performed at this function hall.
- Poonthanam Ac Auditorium from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Same day) costs Rs.40,000
- Poonthanam Ac Auditorium from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Same day) costs Rs.25,000
- Poonthanam Ac Auditorium, Vrindavanam Hall, Kitchen space, 3 Non-Ac and 2 Ac rooms from 5:00 pm to next day 3:00 pm costs Rs.80,000
- The above-mentioned can be revised without prior intimation.
- 3 to 6 months advance booking is required.
Guruvayur Marriage procedure
- Thalikettu will be performed inside the temple.
- The Bride, Groom and 3 to 4 relatives were allowed onto the stage during rituals.
- The whole Thalikettu runs for 4 to 5 mins and the newlywed couples leave the stage.
- The couple will not have the deity Darshan after marriage.
- Thalikettu is performed daily at the temple premises and costs Rs.500 for enrollment.
- Three stages are available to perform the Marriage rituals at Guruvayur Devaswom.
- One must advance booking required for enrollment. Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies are required. Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed inside the temple
For more details, please call on 9745022220
Private halls are available in Nada streets which cost Rs.15000 to Rs.1,00,000
Documents required for Marriage Registration
- Copy of SSLC attested for age proof
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Election Card/ Any govt ID proof for Residence proof
- Two passport-size photos
- Two witnesses with Photo ID proofs
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Marriage hall receipt
- Letter from Councilor/ Ward member Form II