Guruvayur Temple Marriage Photography Cost, the Booking procedure
Marriage Timings: 6:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Marriage Duration: 5 to 10 mins.
Marriage Dress Code: Groom will be in white Dhoti and Upper cloth. The bride will appear in White Saree. Relatives must wear Dhoti.
Due to the current COVID situation, 4 to 5 relatives are allowed to participate in the marriage rituals.
Max No.Of persons allowed: 2 Priests + Bride + Groom + 2 relatives from Bride side and 2 Relatives from Groom side.
Wearing Mask is mandatory for relatives and would-be couples. The priest will pour the sanitiser before starting the rituals. The Bride and Groom can remove their face masks at the time of Thalikettu. The newlywed couple will exchange the garlands and perform Pradakshina before leaving the stage. The newlywed couple will not have Darshan after Thalikettu.
Pre and Post-marriage rituals can be performed outside the temple by booking a marriage hall. Only Thalikettu is allowed inside the temple.
Guruvayur Temple Marriage Photography
- Photography charges: Rs.500
- Video shooting charges: Rs.500
- Photographers and Video camera persons are allowed to shoot the marriage rituals.
- Drone camera shooting is not allowed on the temple premises.
- Shooting for the duration of 5 to 10 mins is allowed to capture the wedding moments.