Tiruttani Abhishekam Timings
Tiruttani Abhishekam Timings, Ticket Cost and Booking procedure
Abhishekam Days: All days in a week
Timings: 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, 5:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs.1000
Persons allowed on a single ticket: 2
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Normal pant and Shirt/ Kurta, Pyjama
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Tickets Booking Procedure
- Tickets will be released for next 30 days only.
- Online booking can be done using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net banking
- Once the ticket is booked successfully, then ticket cancellation or change in the booking date is not possible.
- Make sure while booking the tickets and in choosing the date.
- Abishekam tickets should be booked online at Online Booking Link
- Please carry Original Photo ID proof at the time of reporting.
- Report at the Office with e-receipt and ID proof on the booking date.
Panchamrutha Abhishekam will be performed to the main deity. Pooja will be performed for 30 – 40 mins. During Abhishekam, few devotees will be seated in the middle and the remaining will be standing on either side. Those who are standing will have the good view of the deity.
|1||Gengely Oil||Good Health|
|2||Rice Flour||Relief from Debts|
|3||Abhishega Koottu||Cure of ailments|
|4||Saffron powder||Attractive Look|
|10||Milk Curd||Blessed with Children|
|11||Honey||Health, Intelligence and Music|
|12||Sugarcane Juice||Free from illness|
|13||Banana fruits||Good crops|
|14||Tender Coconut water||Pleasures|
|17||Lime fruits||No fear of death|
|18||Pomegranate fruits||Calm down from anger|
Reference Link: Panchamritha Abhishekam