Tiruttani Marriage Halls, Cost, Booking Procedure, Location
|Location||No.of Halls||Hall Capacity|
|Group Marriages Inside temple||1||20 – 30|
|Group Marriages at Darshan entry||3||50|
|Beside Temple||4||100 – 150|
|Bottom of the Hill near Bus station||1||500 – 1000|
For more details, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Tiruttani Marriage Halls Booking
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus
- Only Arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above whereas the Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride, Groom, Bride Parents and Groom Parents Aadhaar Cards required.
- VRO certificate required for Hall booking.
- Hall rent to be paid at the time of booking.
- Group marriages are performed inside Temple at the Darshan Exit point.
- Hall booking receipt required for hall allotment.
- 90 days advance booking required for marriage halls.
- Marriage Registration not performed at the temple.
- A receipt will be issued after marriage which can be used for the registration.
No, Only arranged marriages are allowed at the temple halls.
Hall Cost starts from 6,000 onwards.
It depends on the Pooja articles and Garlands. Cost Varies from Rs.8000 – Rs.20000.
In-person booking required for the hall. As ID proofs and VRO certificate require for hall booking.
Advance booking hall booking or Group marriage registration required.
No, Only arranged Hindu marriages are allowed at the temple trust halls.
Yes, as it is a Hindu arranged marriage.
Yes, Group marriages are low-cost marriages which can be performed with valid documents.