Tiruttani Murugan Kalyanam Timings, Online Booking
Kalyanam Timings: 10.00 am to 11.30 am. Daily.
Ticket cost: Rs.2000
No.of persons allowed: 5 (One family)
Murugan Kalyanam Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
The crowd will be high on Tue, Sat, Sun, Krithika Star day, Skanda Shasti and other festival days.
Tiruttani Murugan Kalyanam Ticket online Booking
- The devotees are allowed to book tickets online or at the counter a day in advance.
- Kalyana Mandapam for celestial marriage is located in the temple premises
- The devotees are allowed to sit and watch the divine wedding of Lord Murugan with Srivalli and Devasena.
- Tickets can be booked for the next 30 days
- Ticket printout is mandatory at the entry point
- Offline tickets can be purchased a day in advance at the counter.
- Photo ID proof is mandatory for ticket booking at the counter.
- The devotees are allowed to have Darshan after Kalyanotsavam.
- Advance booking required for online tickets as tickets are limited.
Benefits of Tiruttani Murugan Kalyanam
- Family wellbeing and Prosperity
- It is believed that it removes Dosha related to marriage delayed
- Reduces the malefic effects of Kuja Dosha/ Manglik Dosha/ Angaraka Dosha
- Good health and wealth
- Unmarried couples performs this Pooja for good matches
Best Time to visit Temple: Aug to Jun
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays. 45 to 60 mins during weekends and 1 to 2 hours on festival days.
How to reach Tiruttani Murugan Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 65 Km away.
- Tiruttani Temple is 86 Km away from Chennai airport
- The nearest Railway station is at Tiruttani which is 2 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Chennai and Tirupati and the frequency is high.