Tiruttani Murugan Abhishekam Booking Procedure, Duration and Timings
Abhishekam Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Abhishekam Ticket cost: Rs.1500
No.of persons allowed: 2.
Abhishekam Duration: 30 to 40 mins
Max 10 tickets will be issued per day at the counter.
Abhishekam Prasadam: A bag with Panchamrutham, 2 Bananas, Flowers, Beetel leaves, Sweet Pongal package, Tamarind rice packet.
Abhishekam Duration: 20 to 30 mins.
Abhishekam starts at 8:15 am and ends by 8.45 am.
Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday will be crowded. Minimum 3 to 4 days advance booking is advisable for these days.
Tiruttani Murugan Abhishekam Timings
|15Jan to 14Dec||6.00 am, 12.00 pm and 5.00 pm|
|15 Dec to 14Jan||6.00 am, 8.00 am and 5.00 pm|
The above-mentioned timings might differ on festival days.
Tiruttani Murugan Abhishekam Procedure
- The devotees are allowed to report at the Main Temple entrance
- Temple staff calls by the booking order
- Two members are allowed per ticket.
- In the end, the remaining devotees are allowed to stand sideways.
- All devotees are allowed to sit in the Sanctum Sanctorium
- Sankalpam will be performed for each ticket holder
- The priest will close the curtain and Lord Murugan Jewellery will be removed
- Nijarupa Darshan of Murugan is visible for all devotees
- Abhishekam will be Vibhuthi will be performed at the beginning
- Followed by Panchamrutha Abhishekam, Milk, Curd and Coconut Water.
- Abhishekam Pooja runs for about 20 to 30 mins.
- In the end, the curtain will be closed for the decoration
- Harathi will be performed after the Alankarana and devotees are allowed to leave the place.
- Abhishekam prasadam can be collected outside the temple (near Thulabharam place)
- After Abhishekam, the devotees can have Murugan Darshan from a close distance.
Tiruttani Murugan Abhishekam Ticket Booking Procedure
- The devotee can book a ticket 1 to 2 days in advance from the counter
- Online Booking is not available for the Abhishekam tickets
Instructions to Devotees
- It is advisable to keep small changes such as Rs.10, Rs.50
- Rs.50 will be charged as a Toll fee at the Hill entrance.