Tiruttani Marriage Procedure, Hall, Booking, Dates
Marriage Hall Location: Near to Steps entrance
Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hall Charges: Rs.5000 onwards
Hall Capacity: 50 – 500
Marriage Hall Booking Documents
- Certificate from Village Officer
- Aadhaar Card photocopy from Bride and Groom
- Aadhaar Card photocopy from Bride and Groom Parent’s
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus.
Marriage Hall Details
- Marriage Hall Charges, Water Charges and Electricity Supply will be provided.
- Additional Cost for Seating Arrangement, Lighting decoration, Food arrangements (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks)
- Purohit, Pooja materials, Nadaswaram will be charged.
No Marriages will be performed on top of the Hill.
Tiruttani Marriage Procedure
- Advance booking required for the marriage halls
- Must display the booking receipt on the day of hall allotment.
- Prepone or postpone not available for the confirmed bookings.
- Parents must present at the time of marriage. Relatives can assist in case of parents absence.
For Tiruttani Marriage Procedure, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Reference Link: Temple History