Tiruttani Marriage Procedure, Hall, Booking, Dates
Marriage Hall Location: Hilltop
Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hall Charges: Rs.5000 onwards
Hall Capacity: 50 – 500
Marriage Hall Booking Documents
- Certificate from Village Officer
- Aadhaar Card photocopy from Bride and Groom
- Aadhaar Card photocopy from Bride and Groom Parent’s
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus.
- SSLC mark sheet photocopies from Bride and Groom.
Marriage Hall Details
- Marriage Hall Charges, Water Charges and Electricity Supply will be provided.
- Additional Cost for Seating Arrangement, Lighting decoration, Food arrangements (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks)
- Purohit, Pooja materials, Nadaswaram will be charged.
For more details, Please call @ 91591 23073
Tiruttani Marriage Procedure
- Advance booking required for the marriage halls
- Must display the booking receipt on the day of hall allotment.
- Prepone or postpone not available for the confirmed bookings.
- Parents must present at the time of marriage. Relatives can assist in case of parents absence.
- Intercaste marriages are not allowed inside the temple
- Caste certificate, Study certificate and 1st marriage letter from VAO required.
- Only 2 marriages will be performed at a time inside the temple
- 6 marriage halls are available on the hilltop for which minimum 2 to 3 months advance booking required.
- Marriage halls are of 200 to 500 capacity in the bottom of the hill.
- Only arranged marriages are allowed here in this temple
- A receipt will be issued the hall manager which can be used for the marriage registration.
Reference Link: Temple History