Tiruttani Temple Pooja Charges, Booking Procedure, Dress Code and Duration
Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Tiruttani Temple Pooja Charges
|Pooja/ Darshan Name||Ticket cost|
|Silver Peacock and Other Vahanas for each one||Rs.3500|
|Special Entry Darshan||Rs.150|
|Special Entrance fees||Rs.100|
|Special Entrance fees||Rs.25|
|Milk, Rosewater, Viboothi, Honey, Tender Coconut water Abhishekam (For each Item)||Rs.200|
|Marriage at Devar Mandapam||Rs.20000|
|Marriage at Kavadi Mandapam||Rs.20000|
|Marriage at Ucchi Pillayar Mandapam||Rs.20000|
|Marriage at Valli Devanai Mandapam||Rs.5000|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without prior intimation.
Tiruttani Temple Pooja Ticket Booking
- Darshan Ticket can be booked at the counter for the same day Darshan
- Abhishekam and Kalyanam tickets can be booked at the counter in advance (Same day booking may not be available).
- Sat, Sun will be crowded and darshan might take 30 to 45 mins.
- Devotees without Abhishekam tickets are also allowed to watch the Abhishekam on purchasing Rs.150 (Special Darshan) tickets.
- Online booking is not available for the Pooja tickets