Sandhana Kaapu Tiruttani Temple, Timings, Ticket Cost, and Booking procedure
Sandhana Kaapu is a Daily Seva.
Timings: 5:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs.500
Persons allowed on a ticket: 2
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Normal pant and Shirt/ Kurta, Pyjama
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Sandhana Kaapu Tiruttani Temple
- Tickets will be released for the next 30 days only.
- Online booking can be done using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net banking
- Once the ticket is booked successfully, then ticket cancellation or change in the booking date is not possible.
- Make sure while booking the tickets and in choosing the date.
- Please carry Original Photo ID proof at the time of reporting.
- Report at the Office with e-receipt and ID proof on the booking date.
Sandhana Kaapu is an Alangaram performed to the Lord Murugan. Sandhana (Sandalwood paste) will be applied to the deity and devotees will be seated during this Seva. Seva starts with applying Sandalwood paste and concludes with Darshanam of the Main deity.
Reference Link: Sandhana Kapu