IRCTC Tirupati Package from Hyderabad by Flight, Package Cost, Details and Booking Procedure
Mandatory Darshan Dress Code for Pilgrims:
Gents: Dhoti (White) and Shirt or Kurta and Pyjama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
IRCTC Tirupati Package from Hyderabad by Flight
Day 1: Hyderabad to Tirupati
- Board the flight from RGI Airport Hyderabad
- Arrive at Tirupati Airport.
- Pick up from Tirupati Airport and Transfer to Hotel for check-in
- Fresh up and Lunch at Hotel.
- Post lunch visit of Srinivasa Mangapuram, Kanipakam and Tiruchanur.
- Back to Hotel in the evening.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Tirupati
Day 02: Tirupati to Hyderabad
- After Breakfast, checkout Hotel and Board a cab to Tirumala
- Cab departs from Hotel at 7:30 am
- Report at ATC Car parking for Sheegra Darshan by 9:30 am
- After Darshan collect Laddu Prasadam
- Board return cab to Tirupati
- Lunch at Hotel
- Visit Srikalahasti and drop at Tirupati Airport
- Board the flight and arrive at RGI Airport Hyderabad
- Flight charges: Hyderabad-Tirupati-Hyderabad Round Trip
- One Night A/c Hotel accommodation at Tirupati for 24 hours on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- Breakfast-1, Lunch -2 and 1 Dinner- 1 (Fixed Menu)
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary Seat in Coach Tour on A/C Vehicle.
- The vehicle will not be at disposal, it will be available to guests as per itinerary only (Point to point basis)
- Sheegra Darshan at Tirumala.
- In Hotel for an extra adult/Child either a Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Guide Services.
- Escort services during the tour.
- Any increase in the flight charges.
- No airport transfers at Hyderabad. Clients have to arrange Hyderabad airport transfers own
- Breakfast on Day 01 and Dinner on Day02.
- Laddu Parasadam for children less than 12 years.
- In-flight meals.
- Any increase in Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, etc.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of the menu is not available.
- All kinds of tips to drivers, guides, representatives, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the regular menu.
- Any service not specified in the inclusions.
- Food and beverage are available in the room.
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Important Instructions to the devotees
- All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce original Aadhaar Card with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala. If the ID proof is not produced, TTD Administration will not permit for Darshan.
- All pilgrims visiting Tirumala from 1st Oct ‘2021 onwards need to produce two doses vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
- Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce an RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date||30 % of the package cost|
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date||55 % of the package cost|
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date||80 % of the package cost|
|7 – 0 days/ No Show||100 % of the package cost|
Excluding Flight charges.