Guruvayur Private Marriage Halls Cost, Online Booking, Contact number
Thalikettu Duration: 5 to 10 mins
Marriage Location: Inside Temple (Not in the Sanctum Sanctorium)
|Photography per camera||Rs.500|
Guruvayur Marriage Procedure
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed inside the temple.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Thalikettu is allowed to perform inside the temple.
- Marriage Hall will be available outside the temple.
- Booking is available from 90th day.
- Bride and Groom’s Photo ID proof such as Aadhar Cards photocopies required.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs required for the enrollment.
- Pre and Post marriage rituals can be performed outside the temple
Guruvayur Private Marriage Halls
- Hall Capacity varies from 50 members to 200 members.
- Hall allotment timings: 2:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Room allotment Timings: 2:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Catering services, Mantap decoration, Lighting and Flower decorations are allowed here.
- Mantap is 2 to 3 mins walk from the temple.
- Social distancing is required in the function hall now.
- Sanitization and Masks are required.
- Group gathering is not allowed inside the hall.
- Ac and Non-Ac halls are available for the wedding.
- Budget and Luxury Wedding Halls are available in the East and West Nada streets.
- Advance booking required for the marriage halls as they are limited.
Guruvayur Private Marriage Halls Arrangements
- Wedding Hall
- Separate Dining Hall
- Suite and Deluxe Rooms
- Stage Decoration and Pooja materials
- Mala and Bouquet
- Nirapara, Vilakku, Thaalam
- Lakshmi Vilakku Ashtamangalyathattu
- Kunkumam, Paalum Pazhavum etc
- Sadhya 23 items and 2 Payasam
- Travel arrangements
- Seating arrangements
- Nadaswaram Live
- Marriage Live Telecast
- Hall sanitization and Thermal Screening
Documents required for Marriage Registration
- Bride and Groom’s Attested SSLC Certificate photocopy for age proof
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Any Govt ID proof for address and Photo ID proof.
- Two Passport Size photos
- One Marriage Photo
- Two Witness
- Wedding Invitation letter
- A certificate from Marriage Hall/ Devaswom
- Letter from Councilor or Ward member Form 2