Guruvayur Marriage Procedure, Hall Cost, Booking, Timings
Marriage Timings: 5:00 am – 1:00 pm. Daily.
Cost: Rs.1000 for one couple
Groom in Dhoti and Shirt. Bride in Traditional dress.
Marriage Duration: 5 – 10 mins.
Wedding Location: Inside temple.
Documents required for Registration: Aadhaar Cards from Bride and Groom.
Guruvayur Marriage Procedure
- One month advance booking required.
- Bride and Groom allowed to Dias for Thali Kattu only.
- The purohit, Bride and Groom can only enter Dias.
- Darshan is not included in this marriage booking.
- Offering to Purohit is up to the couple. No restriction on this.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed.
Marriage Items and Charges
|2||Purohit – 1 No||Rs.500|
Marriage Registration Process
- Aadhar Cards Photocopy along with School Certificate
- 3 Passport Size photos from Bride and Groom
- Wedding Card
- Three witnesses with valid Photo ID proof
- Two Marriage Photos – Thali Kattu Pics.
- The registration certificate will be issued on the same day at the Guruvayur Municipality.
For Guruvayur Marriage Procedure, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: Temple History