Guruvayur Marriage Online Booking Procedure, Wedding Hall rates
Thalikettu Timings: 5:00 am to 11:00 am
Marriage Duration: 10 to 15 mins.
Max No.Of persons allowed: 10 to 15 persons during the ritual
No.of persons allowed to Thalikettu Mandapam: 6 to 8 persons.
No.of marriages allowed per hour: 16 max
No.of Thalikettu Mandapam available: 3 stages
Thalikettu Tokens will be issued on an hourly slot.
All Mandapams are located outside main temple and is within the temple premises in the East Nada. East Nada or North Nata entry is close to Thalikettu Mandapam.
Required Tokens for the marriage
- Thalikettu Mandapam token
- Thali Pooja Token
- Photo token
Thalikettu Token is the cost to be paid for the Thalikettu Mandapam Entry. Thali Pooja will be performed by the Priest. The priest will chant Mantras and guide the couples on the Pooja procedure. Photo Token is mandatory as it act as the proof for the wedding. Thali Pooja Photos required for the marriage registration.
How is the Thalikettu is performed?
Bride and Groom details and Nakshatram is required for the enrollment. As said earlier, it is 1 hour slot booking. The Marriage party required to choose the slot. Within 1 hour slot, it happens on First cum First Registration procedure. After Thalikettu, the newlywed couple will leave the stage to perform the Post wedding rituals in a marriage hall outside the temple.
Guruvayur Marriage Online Booking
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here in this temple
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and SSLC attested copies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards/ Passport Photocopies
- Thalikettu marriage photos are required for the registration.
- Mantap, Sadhya, Nadaswaram and other arrangements can be performed in the marriage halls.
- The devotee have to bring Thali/ Thalimala, Manjal, Kumkum
- Photographers and Videographers are allowed to shoot Thalikettu on paying additional charges.
- Devaswom will also provide Photographer and Videographer on paying Rs.500.
- The temple will provide Priest, Thulasi Mala, Nadaswaram and Thakil Melam during Thalikettu
- Max 3 months advance booking is available for the marriage online booking with Guruvayur Devaswom
For more details, Please call @ 79079 86371
Marriage enrollment receipt is mandatory for Thalikettu Mandapam entry.
Can Foreigners get married in Guruvayur?
- Foreigner Hindus are allowed to get married in Guruvayur temple.
- For foreign devotees, they must prove that they are Hindus by providing required documentation on the day of Thalikettu.
Required documents and COVID restrictions for Guruvayur Marriage Online Booking
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Max 10 persons are allowed during the ritual. It includes 2 Photo/ Vidoegraphers.
- Children under 10 years and Senior Citizens above 65 years are not allowed.
Are Love marriages allowed in Guruvyur Temple?
No, marriages can be performed only the parents acceptance. Bride and Groom parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriage.