Tirupati Kalahasti Bus Journey
- Bus frequency is quite high from Tirupati Central bus station to Kalahasti.
- A.P.S.R.T.C Bus is available for every 5 – 10 mins
- Non stop buses are available. Frequency is every 30 mins. Bus stops Temple entrance
- Tirupati to Naidupeta, Nellore, Gudur buses runs via Sri Kalahasti.
- Kalahasti temple is 38 km from Tirupati, which takes 45 mins – 50 mins journey.
- Tirupati to Kalahasti, direct bus starts at 4:30 am
Kalahasti to Tirupati Journey
- Bus frequency is quite high from Sri Kalahasti To Tirupati.
- Every 15 mins, there will be a bus running to Tirupati. One can board bus from the temple entrance.
- Sri Kalahasti to Tirupati, Non stop buses are available with a frequency of 30 mins. One can board bus right at the entrance of Kalahasti Temple entrance
- Naidupeta, Nellore, Gudur buses to Tirupati runs via Sri Kalahasti Temple.
- Sri Kalahasti to Tirupati is 38 km, which takes 45 mins – 50 mins journey.
- Kalahasti to Tirupati, direct bus will be available from 4 am.
Interesting Places falls under Kalahasti to Tirupati Route
- Thondamanadu Temple which is 9 km from Kalahasti.
- Gudimallam Temple near Renigunta. One should get down at Rengiunta Junction, from there it is by auto rickshaw.
- Sri Padmavathi Amma Varu Temple Tiruchanoor, near Tirupati. One should get down Tiruchanoor Fly over. From there it is 2 km. Auto rickshaw, private buses will be running with high frequency.
Reference Link: Kalahasti To Tirupati