Tirupati Srivari Mettu, Divya Darshan Tickets, Booking Procedure
Divya Darshan Tickets Quota: 6000 per day.
Total Steps at Tirupati Srivari Mettu: 2388
Distance from Srivari Mettu First to the Last Step (Hilltop): 2.1 Km.
Total time to reach hilltop: 2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins.
Srivari Mettu Timings: 6:00 am – 5:30 pm. Entry restricted after 6:00 pm
Darshan Reporting Place: VQC II
Laddu Prasadam: 2 Laddus each Rs.10 + 2 Laddus each Rs.25 + 1 Free Laddu.
Sarva Darshan Tokens can be availed if Divya Darshan tickets are fully booked.
Darshan Duration: 5 – 12 hours.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Valid Photo ID to avail Darshan Ticket: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card
The devotees can submit Luggage at the Steps entry Point and can collect at MBC 37 on reaching Tirumala.
Token Counter Location: 1200th Step.
Ticket Verification is located at 1988th Step.
Darshan Ticket age limit: Ticket for 12 years and above.
Mobile Signal Connectivity is good throughout the path.
Tirupati Srivari Mettu Details
- Free Luggage depositing counters are available at the steps entry point.
- It is advised to walk without footwear as it is believed that Lord himself went on this path after marrying Goddess Padmavathi.
- Restrooms are available at 420 and 640th step.
- Drinking water facility available thru out the path.
- The crowd will be high on Thu, Fri, Sat and Sundays.
- Security Checking counter is located at the entry point.
- The devotees can carry Mobiles, Camera and other Electronic gadgets while climbing the steps.
- Laddu Prasadam can be collected at the Laddu Padi Counter. It opens for 24 hours.
- Divya Darshan Tokens will be issued using the biometric system.
- Please note that Divya Darshan Tokens will not be issued on Special Days such as Rathasapthami, Annual Garuda Seva and other crowded days.
- Luggage can be collected on reaching Tirumala hills.
- Luggage collection counter is located at MBC.