Thanga Kavasam Tiruttani Temple Timings, Booking Procedure, Dress Code
Thanga Kavasam will be performed Daily.
Timings: 8:00 am, 12:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs.500
Persons allowed on a single ticket: 2
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Normal pant and Shirt/ Kurta, Pyjama
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Tickets Booking Procedure
- Tickets will be released for the next 30 days only.
- Online booking can be done using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net banking
- Once the ticket is booked successfully, then ticket cancellation or change in the booking date is not possible.
- Make sure while booking the tickets and in choosing the date.
- Please carry Original Photo ID proof at the time of reporting.
- Report at the Office with e-receipt and ID proof on the booking date.
Thanga Kavasam Tiruttani Temple
Main Idol Murugan will be covered with Gold armour and it will be eye feasting for all the devotees who participate in this Seva. Devotees witness this pooja as the priests adorn Murugan with Thanga Kavasam (Gold Covering), devotees will be thrilled to see the Lord in this unique armour during this Seva which will be held twice in a day.
Reference Link: Thanga Kavasam