Srikalahasti dress code, Darshan and Pooja Procedure
|Darshan Type||Dress Code||Details|
|Normal Darshan||Any decent outfit||–|
|Special Entry Darshan||Any decent outfit||–|
|Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja||Traditional Dress Preferable||As of now, there is no restriction|
|Abhishekam||Any decent outfit||–|
As of now, there is no restriction on the Dress Code for Pooja and Darshan.
Temple Timings: 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Darshan Timings: 6:30 am – 8:30 pm.
Darshan Duration: 60 – 90 mins.
Srikalahasti dress code
Men can wear Jean and Shirt for the Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja.
Notice Boards are placed in the temple premises to wear traditional dress code.
Shoe Keeping and Mobile depositing Center available at South Gopuram entrance and at the main temple entrance.
Srikalahasti Temple Darshan Rules
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside temple premises.
- Footwear not allowed in the temple premises.
- No photography in the temple premises. Mobile/ Cameras and other electronic gadgets to be deposited outside the temple.
- Depositing Counter charges Rs.5 per mobile and Rs.5 for the footwear.
- Luggage depositing Lockers are available at the Gopuram entrance.
- Rs.50, Rs.100, Rs.200 tickets are available for Darshan.
Please note that crowd will be high on Masa Sivaratri days, Sivaratri festival days, Amavasya days, Grahanam day, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Karthika Masam days.