Srikalahasti Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates and Pooja Timings
Brahmotsavam will perform from 16Feb 2020 to 28Feb 2020
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit for Darshan and Pooja.
Darshan Duration: 60 to 90 mins on Normal days. 3 to 4 hours on Maha Sivaratri day.
Srikalahasti Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates and Timings
16Feb 2020 (Day 1)
- Sri Kanapa Dwajarohanam will be performed at 4:00 pm
17Feb 2020 (Day 2)
- Srikalahasteeswara Swamy Dwajarohanam at 12:00 pm
- Vendi Ambari Vahana Seva at 10:00 am
- Vendi Ambari Seva at 9:00 pm again
18Feb (Day 3)
- Suryaprabha and Chappara Vahanam at 9:00 am
- Bhootha and Chiluka Vahanam at 8:00 pm
19Feb (Day 4)
- Hamsa and Yali Vahana Seva at 9:00 am
- Ravana and Nemali Vahana Seva at 8:00 pm
20Feb (Day 5)
- Hamsa and Chiluka Vahanam at 9:00 am
- Sesha Vahanam and Yali Vahanam at 8:00 pm
21Feb (Day 6)
- Indra Vimanam and Chappara Seva at 10:25 am
- Nandi and Simha Vahanam at 9:30 pm
- Mahasivaratri day
22Feb (Day 7)
- Rathotsavam starts at 10:30 am
- Teppotsavam at 8:30 pm
23Feb (Day 8)
- Adikara Nandi and Kamadhenu Vahana Seva at 10:00 am
- Gaja and Simha Vahana Seva at 9:00 pm
24Feb (Day 9)
- Kalyanam begins at 3:00 am
- Rudraksha Ambari Vahanam at 11:00 am
- Sabapathi Kalyanam at 7:00 pm
25Feb (Day 10)
- Kailasagiri Pradakshinam begins at 8:00 am
- Banatha Ambari Vahanam in the morning hours
- Aswa and Simha Vahanam in the evening hours.
26Feb (Day 11)
- Kediga Vahana Seva at 9:00 am
- Simha and Kamadhenu Vahana Seva at 9:00 pm
27Feb (Day 12)
- Pallaki Seva at 8:30 pm
28Feb (Day 13)
- Ekantha Seva.
- Pallaki Seva inside temple at 9:30 pm
Srikalahasti Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates and Pooja
Brahmotsavam begins on 16Feb and ends on 28Feb 2020. Rahu Ketu pooja is performed on all days except on Maha Sivaratri day ie. 21Feb. Rudrabhishekam will be performed in Ekantham during Brahmotsavam days. The crowd will be high during this time. Lingodhbava Abhishekam will be performed in Ekantham on Sivaratri day.
How to reach Srikalahasti Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati (Renigunta) which is 25 Km away.
- It takes 25 mins to reach the temple from the airport
- The nearest Railway station is at Srikalahasti which is 3 Km from the temple.
- The direct trains are available from Hyderabad and Bangalore.
- The direct buses are available from Vijayawada, Chennai, Bangalore and Tirupati.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati bus station which takes 60 mins.