NRI Darshan in Tirumala
NRI (NonResident Indians) do have the special entrance for at Balaji Darshan through Supatham. NRI Pilgrim needs to carry his/her passport along with valid visa documents to avail Special Entrance benefit. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Staff will demand valid documents at the Supatham Entrance before allowing them to Queue Line.
NRI People should report at Supatham anytime between 12:00 p.m till 6:00 p.m, Supatham is 100-200 ft from Vaikuntam Queue complex. Please note that there is no Darshan Quota as such for NRIs in Tirumala.
NRI Darshan major requirements are Foreign Passport or Indian Passport with Valid Visa. Arrival date less than 30 days.
The queue will be allowed along with other devotees. like infants, Senior citizens and Physically Challenged.
1) The ticket is not required for children below 12 years in Tirumala for Darshan, they can accompany with their parents.Photocopy of birth Certificate with ID proof of parents is required.
2) Carry ID proof to avail benefit of Supatham Entry
3) NRI Darshan in Tirumala Through Supatham Special Entrance ticket cost Rs.300 per person unless there is any change in the policy, which is subjected to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams.
General Questions on NRI Darshan in Tirumala via Supatham
1) Only Privileged devotees do have access to the special entrance. Relatives and Friends of the devotees will not be allowed.
2) NRI Darshan in Tirumala via Supatham Entry costs Rs.300 per person. Form to be filled at Supadam.
3) Personal things are not allowed to the queue, Ladies Handbag is allowed. The handbag will be thoroughly checked at while in the Queue. No electronic gadgets are allowed inside Darshan line.
4) NRIs (NonResident Indians) who holds OCI (Persons of Indian Origin) can access Supadam by carrying OCI Card and Foreign passport anytime.
5) NRIs with Indian Passport who holds Foreign Visa are also allowed thru Supadam. He/She can access Supadam entry within a month after arriving in INDIA, as staff will check for Immigration latest stamp date. It is restriction laid out for the benefit of NRIs
6) NRIs of all countries allowed thru Supadam. Please carry the passport to access special Darshan.
For Tirupati Darshan Packages, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
Supadam Entry Video
For any queries or suggestions, please leave your comment below, we will get back to you at the earliest