Tirupati Senior Citizen Darshan Timings, Ticket Cost, Dress Code and Booking
Daily Quota: 1400 tickets
Darshan eligibility: 65 years and above.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Ticket Counter Timings: 6:30 am – 10:30 am.
Ticket Cost: Free Entry
Darshan Entry point: Near Tirumala Nambi Temple.
Ticket Counter Location: Opposite S.V.Museum, Tirumala.
Darshan Slots: 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Valid Photo ID: Must carry Aadhar Card for Age proof.
Darshan Duration: 1 hour – 1 hour 30 mins.
Tirupati Senior Citizen Darshan Timings
|Day||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Sat – Thu||10:00 am||3:00 pm|
Senior Citizen Darshan morning hours Darshan not available on Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam days.
This privileged Darshan will be cancelled during Brahmotsavam days, Rathasapthami, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi and other major festival days.
Tirupati Senior Citizen Darshan Booking
- Online bookig not available for these free entry passes.
- The devotee must report at Counter by 6:30 am
- Any entry after 6:30 am may not be considered.
- First 700 tickets will be issued for the first slot and next 700 for the second slot.
- The devotee may not have the option to select the slot.
- The devotee can have this privileged Darshan once in 3 months.
Senior Citizen Darshan Criteria
If the husband is 65 years and above then the wife will be allowed even if she is not a senior citizen.
Both Husband and wife to carry Aadhar Card to avail Darshan.
If the husband is not accompanying then the wife must be 65 years and above to avail this privileged Darshan.
Advisable to reach counter early to avail Darshan tickets for the same day.
Tirupati Senior Citizen Darshan Facilities
- All other Darshan lines will be stopped during Senior Citizens Darshan.
- Pongal, Milk/ Tea/ Coffee will be served during their waiting time.
- No need to climb steps. The separate line starts after foot over bridge.