Tirumala Tirupati Marriage Online Booking is available at TTD website
Rules and Regulations to be followed for registration
- The Bride should be 18 and above. The bridegroom should be 21 and above. Age proof Photo IDs should be submitted 24 hours in advance. Certificates considered for Age proof are Electoral Card, 10th class certificate, Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality. Originals should be carried for verification.
- Both the bride and groom should belong to Hindu religion.
- Address proof should be submitted. Documents which will be accepted are Aadhaar Card, Residence Certificate issued by M.R.O, Ration Card. Original documents should be carried.
- The Bride and Groom Parents or Guardians should present at the time of the marriage. Parents/Guardians must carry any of these documents, Electoral Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card. Originals should be carried.
- If Parents are not available for the marriage then Guardians must present at Kalyana Vedika with their IDs.
- Marriage will be performed to a group of couples or single couple, which depends on the number of enrolments.
- After marriage, 2 persons from the Bride’s family and 2 persons from the Groom’s family will be allowed for Free Darshan along with Couple. Darshan will be thru Rs.300 darshan line. Guardians who are accompanying newly married couple has to carry their Photo ID proofs for Darshan.
- With all the documents Bride and Groom has to report at Kalyana Vedika 24 hours in advance at Tirumala. Original documents have to be carried for the verification. On verifying the documents a confirmation receipt will be issued.
- Please keep the confirmation receipt safely as it is required Darshan and Marriage Registration in Tirumala at SMC. Marriage Certificate will be issued on the same day.
Tirumala Tirupati Marriage Online Booking
- Login to ttdsevaonline website
- Update Bride and Bridegroom’s Name, Surname, Date of birth, Contact number, Community and upload documents supporting Age proof (Voter ID, Birth Certificate, School Certificate) and Photo ID documents ( Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card)
- Provide the required address details and also update Parents/ Guardians.
- Choose Marriage Date and Time properly.
- Booking can’t be changed once submitted.