TTD Infant Darshan Timings, Ticket Cost, Online Booking, Darshan Dates
Ticket cost: Free Darshan Entry for the infant and Parents
Age limit: Under 1 year.
Darshan Entry Point: Supadam
Infant Entry Darshan Dress Code thru Supadam
Father: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Mother: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
TTD Tirupati Infant free Darshan Timings thru Supadam
|Monday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
The devotees are allowed to have free Darshan thru Supadam for which one must carry Infant age proof such as Date of birth certificate photocopy and parents Aadhar Cards/ Passport to avail Darshan. It is a Free entry Darshan and the entry point is near to Vaikuntam-I entrance. Infant and his/ her siblings are allowed with their parents. Please note that Infant Darshan can be availed once in three months.
Tirupati Infant Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure
- Darshan ticket can be availed at the Supadam entry point on displaying required Photo ID proofs
- Online booking is not available for these free darshan tickets.
- Siblings under 12 years are allowed in the infant Darshan
- Compartment waiting time 45 to 60 mins (approx) might be there, before allowing devotees for the Darshan.
- The devotees will be merged with the running Darshan line.
- The date of birth certificate might be checked if the infant is near to 1 year.
- Infant Darshan duration might take 1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours 15 mins during normal days and 2 hours to 3 hours on special days.
- Infant Darshan will be cancelled on special days such as Annual Brahmotsavam days, During Vaikunta Dwaram Darshan days, Rathasaptahmi, Newyear, Ugadi etc.
- Only infant parents and infant siblings are allowed to have Darshan.
- Grandparents and other relatives will not be allowed for Infant Darshan in Tirumala.
Supadam Darshan Entry Point
Free Darshan for Children under 5 years
Children under 5 years and their siblings and parents can have Darshan Free Darshan. Dates will be announced well in advance by the TTD. Free Darshan allowed for under 5 years, twice a month. The devotees are required to carry a Date of birth certificate or age proof of the child.