Narayan Bali Puja in Gaya: Cost, Dates, Timings, and Benefits
Why Pinda Daan and Pitru Dosh Puja is performed at Gaya?
Gayasura performed severe tapasya for Lord Vishnu and received his wish that everyone who sees him will enter heaven. Gayasura grew larger to make sure that everyone on Earth would go to heaven. The supreme gods Lord Vishnu, Lord Siva, and Lord Brahma were approached by Indra, the King of Heaven, who claimed that there was an imbalance in the universe. Gayasura was approached by the highest gods in the disguise of a Brahmin, who asked him to conduct Yagna on top of his body. In addition, they declared that he would be executed if he moved for seven days. Gayasura lifted his body to provide Yagna with a platform. Gayasura went to sleep to cope with the discomfort and counted the days by listening to the rooster crow in the early morning hours. Much earlier on the last day, Lord Siva appeared in the guise of a rooster. Unaware of this, Gayasura woke up and messed with the Yagna. Gayasura is prepared to offer himself in exchange for this error. The spots where he lay down became sacred shrines, a wish fulfilled by impressed Devas who appeared before him. The head will be Lord Vishnu’s sacred home, known as Siro Gaya; the navel will be Lord Brahma, known as Nabhi Gaya; and the feet will be Lord Siva, known as Pada Gaya. One other desire that I granted was that anyone who offers Pinda Pradhan at these locations would give credit to their forefathers. Gaya Temple is known for Dosh Nivaran pujas.
Puja Dress Code
- Gents: Dhoti (white) and shirt or kurta and pyjama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (with Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, jeans, etc., as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Narayan Bali Puja in Gaya
नारायण बलि को क्यों चाहिए? नारायण बलि श्राद्ध का क्या उद्देश्य है? प्राणियों को अकाल मरने से बचाने के लिए नारायण की बलि दी जानी चाहिए।नारायन की बलि देना आवश्यक नहीं है अगर आकाल मृत्यु की आशंका नहीं है। शास्त्रों ने दुर्मरण, या अकाल मृत्यु, के निम्नलिखित कारण बताए हैं:जिन लोगों की मृत्यु अग्नि में जलने, पानी में डूबने, अभिचारिक कार्यों (जैसे मारण, मोहन, उच्चाटन आदि), ब्राह्मणों के द्वारा सिंह, व्याघ्र, हिंसक पशुओं, सर्पादि, ब्रह्मदंड, विधुत, सांड आदि सिंग वाले जानवरों के कारण होती है, वे दुर्मरण (अकाल मृत्यु) कहलाते हैं। मृत प्राणी को इस श्राद्ध के बिना कोई पदार्थ नहीं मिलता या विनष्ट हो जाता है। पुराने कुछ लोगों का मानना है कि प्राणी की सदगति के निमित मृत्यु का समय शास्त्रों में बताया गया है, इसलिए इसे दुमृत्यु या अकाल मृत्यु भी कहते हैं। इसलिए इस तरह की मृत्यु होने पर प्राणियों की सदगति करने के लिए नारायण बलि श्राद्ध करना चाहिए।
नारायण बलि श्राद्ध करने का सबसे अच्छा समय और स्थान क्या है? नारायनबली श्राद्ध को मुख्य रूप से मृत्यु के ग्यारहवें या बारहवें दिन करना चाहिए; लेकिन अगर जीव मरने के कई वर्ष बाद पीड़ित होने के कारण कर रहे हैं, तो इसे तीर्थस्थलों पर करना चाहिए। शास्त्रों के अनुसार, नारायण बलि श्राद्ध करने के लिए सबसे अच्छा स्थान किसी नदी या सरोवर के किनारे, पीपल वृक्ष के नीचे या शालिग्राम शिला के निकट होना चाहिए।
Narayan Bali Puja Benefits in Gaya
- With this Puja family’s ancestors receive nirvana by being set free from unfulfilled desires through the performance of Narayan Nagbali Pooja. For this reason, they shower many benefits upon family members. Thus, the Pitru Dosh, or the curse of the ancestors, provides relief.
- Failures in life happen if the family is cursed by the ancestors. He will have financial difficulties since he spends a lot and saves little. By performing the Narayan Bbali Pooja, his financial issues will be reduced.
- A person with Pitru Dosh is subject to professional setbacks. consequently, go bankrupt. Narayan Bali Pooja facilitates the easy growth of the company.
- Removes Dosha related to pregnancy.
- Families with Pitru dosh issues often dispute, which leads to suffering and domestic abuse. Families receive the blessings of their ancestors via the performance of Narayan Bali Pooja. Hence, they were once more united as one family.
- Those who pass away tragically or unexpectedly still have invisible bodies and live on earth. Therefore, according to Indian scriptures, one must do the Shraddha Ritual. If these ceremonies are not performed correctly, another family member may pass away suddenly or accidentally. By performing Narayan Bali Pooja, one can lengthen life and maintain good health while lowering the risk of unexpected death.
- Ancestors asking for food and drink may appear in a dream for someone with Pitru dosh issues. Dreams also stop emerging and the ancestors receive salvation through performing Narayan Bali Pooja.
- A married woman finds happiness, and with it comes money, satisfaction, and peace. The woman becomes dissatisfied as a result of arguments, anxiety, and mental stress. As a result, she starts to feel uneasy and is surrounded by anxiety. Indian scriptures state that by performing this puja, our forefathers will be pleased and family unity will return.
- By performing this puja, the newborn’s Pitru Dosh issues will be resolved.
For more details, please call or WhatsApp 73768 77407
A minimum of 7 days of booking is advisable to make the puja arrangements
Narayan Bali Puja 2024 Dates in Gaya
|Narayan bali Puja Dates
|4jan, 8Jan, 13Jan, 18Jan, 21Jan, 23Jan, 25Jan, and 31Jan
|1Feb, 4Feb, 6Feb, 15Feb, 18Feb, 22Feb, and 27Feb
|1Mar, 3Mar, 6Mar, 8Mar, 13Mar, 16Mar, 20Mar, 26Mar and 30Mar
|2Apr, 4Apr, 9Apr, 12Apr, 16Apr, 20Apr, 22Apr, 26Apr, 29Apr
|1May, 7May, 10May, 14May, 17May, 19May ,24May ,27May, 29May
|3Jun, 6Jun, 10Jun, 13Jun, 16Jun, 20Jun, 23Jun, 25Jun, 30Jun
|3Jul, 7Jul, 11Jul, 14Jul, 17Jul, 20Jul, 22Jul, 28Jul, 31Jul
|3Aug, 10Aug, 13Aug, 15Aug, 20Aug, 23Aug, 30Aug
|12Sep, 18Sep, 21Sep, 24Sep, 28Sep, 30Sep
|3Oct, 7Oct, 9Oct, 14Oct, 17Oct, 21Oct, 24Oct, 29Oct
|3Nov, 7Nov, 9Nov, 14Nov, 17Nov, 21Nov, 29Nov
|1Dec, 4Dec, 6Dec, 12Dec, 18Dec, 21Dec, 26Dec and 31Dec