Narayan Bali Puja in Gaya Cost Timings and Dates, Puja Procedure and Contact details
Narayan Bali puja is performed to appease lord Narayan for an unnatural death of a human.
When to perform narayan bali puja?
- Sudden death/ accident of immediate family members.
- Facing various problems related to marriage/ job/childbirth/ finances.
- Experiencing paranormal/ negative/ evil occurrences in life or Pitru dosha in the horoscope.
- Pitra dosh is found in the horoscope.
Narayan Bali Puja Cost and Dress Code
- The person who is going to perform the Narayan Bali puja should bring new clothes to wear.
- A male devotee wears a dhoti and a shirt. A female devotee is allowed to watch the puja rituals (saree/ Chudidhar with dupatta)
- The puja costs Rs. 7000/- to Rs 10000/- ( This price may change on a special day)
Narayan Bali Puja in Gaya
- The Narayan nagabhali puja perform for 3 days.
- The ritual consists of two important parts called Narayan bali which are performed on the first day and second day.
- On the third day, the ritual called Ganesh puja the Punya Wachan, and nag puja will be done.
- A male person is needed for Narayan nagabli puja as per our shastra a female alone cannot do the pind daan.
- A person should come one day before or early in the morning till 6 am on the date of muhurta.
- Naryan bali puja is different from pitru dosh puja. Narayan Bali puja is for unnatural death whereas Pitru dosh puja comes from forefathers.
Auspicious time to perform Narayan Bali puja
- Pitru paksha
Benefits of Narayan Bali puja at Gaya
- Get rid of the ancestral curse and all obstacles.
- This is puja for all problems such as marriage and childbirth delays, financial, troubles, and illness.
- Helps to get rid of the negative effect of Pitru dosh in the horoscope.
Instructions to follow before doing Narayan Bali puja
- Not to have non-veg or liquor for the next 41 days including the pooja day.
- Consume only veg food prepared at home during this time.
- Not to visit any temple for a week after performing puja.
Rules after Narayan nagbali puja
- They cannot leave in between until the Pooja ends. The Person gets free at noon on the last day.
- A person cannot eat food containing onion, Garlic food on those pooja days. From the next day onward they can have.
The booking process for Naryan Bali puja at Gaya
- It is advisable to do a reservation for this ritual minimum of 4 days in advance.
- You should register your name and telephone number before going for the pooja.
- It is unavoidable to make reservations to avail of all the facilities. You can make reservations over the phone or by mail.