Kadiri Temple Marriage Booking Procedure, Cost and Other details.
Marriage enrollment fees: Rs.800
Marriage Location: Ramalayam, Kadiri Narasimha Swamy Temple premises.
Kadiri Temple Marriage Booking Procedure
- The Bride should be 18 years and above
- The Groom should be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom’s family should be Hindus
- Marriage is allowed during the temple opening Hours.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed in the temple premises.
- Only First marriages are allowed at Kadiri Narasimha Swamy Temple.
- Marriage enrollment fees includes permission charges only.
- Purohit, Pooja Samagri and Bhaja Bajantrilu will be charged extra.
- Mandapam decoration (Flower decoration) is not allowed in the temple premises.
- A minimum of one week of advance booking is required for the marriage booking.
- Marriage halls are located nearby the temple.
- No marriage halls are available in the temple premises
- Simple marriages can be performed in the temple premises.
- Love marriages and inter-religion marriages are not allowed at Kadiri Temple.
- A receipt will be issued by the temple admin which can be used for the marriage registration.
- Simple marriages are allowed in the temple premises during temple opening hours.
- Kindly note that there is no online booking for the marriage enrollment.
Required ID proofs for the enrollment
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies
Kadiri Marriage Halls Booking
- Private marriage halls are located outside the temple.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar cards photocopies are required.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies are required.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Newlywed couples Aadhar Cards photocopies
- A receipt from the temple authorities stating marriage details
- Marriage Photos – 3 Nos
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Wedding Invitation Card.
For marriage hall enquiry, Please call on 85000 87012