Kadiri Narasimha Swamy Temple Marriage Procedure, Cost and Booking details
Marriage Location: At Ramalayam Temple, temple premises
Max allowed: 30 to 40 members.
Kadiri Narasimha Swamy Temple Marriage
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple.
- The Bride and Groom have to submit Aadhar Card and Age-proof photocopies (SSLC Certificate or Date of Birth Certificate)
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies required.
- Minimum one-week advance booking is required.
- The Bride and Groom must be from the same community.
- Caste certificate to be produced for the verification.
- All the documents have to be submitted for temple authority verification and attestation.
- In-person presence required for marriage slot booking.
- Two rooms will be provided for the Bride and Groom.
- Temple priest, Catering and Decoration will be charged extra
- Marriage Registration is not available here.
- A receipt will be issued after marriage which can be used for the Registration.
- Bride Parents and Groom parents must be available for the marriage.
- No marriage halls are available in the temple premises.
- Online booking is not available for marriage enrollment.
- Love marriage without parents acceptance is not allowed.
- Arranged marriages from different communities are not allowed.
- Simple and little grand marriages can be performed here at the temple premises.
Due to the current COVID situation marriages are not allowed for another 2 months. Rules and Regulations might change from Aug 2020.
For more details, please call @ 85000 85151