Kadiri Brahmotsavam 2020 Date and Timings, Pooja details
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 1 to 2 hours during this time. All Arjitha Sevas may be cancelled.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Kadiri Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates
- 4Mar 2020, Wednesday: Ankurarpana
- 5Mar 2020, Thursday: Kalyanotsavam
- 6Mar 2020, Friday: Hamsa Vahanam
- 7Mar 2020, Saturday: Simha Vahanam
- 8Mar 2020, Sunday: Hanumantha Vahanam
- 9Mar 2020, Monday: Brahma Garudotsavam(Kadiri Punnami)
- 10Mar 2020, Tuesday: Sesha Vahanam
- 11Mar 2020, Wednesday: Surya, Chandra Prabha Vahanam
- 12Mar 2020, Thursday: Mohini Avataram
- 13Mar 2020, Friday: Praja Garuda Seva
- 14Mar 2020, Saturday: Gaja Vahanam
- 15Mar 2020, Sunday: Brahma Rathotsavam (Theru/ Car Festival)
- 16Mar 2020, Monday: Aswa Vahanam (Alukotsavam)
- 17Mar 2020, Tuesday: Theethavadi
- 18Mar 2020, Wednesday: Pushpa Yagotsavam
Kadiri Brahmotsavam 2020
Kadri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Brahmotsavam starts on 4Mar and ends on 18Mar. Car Festival will be crowded. Arjitha Sevas may not be available on these dates. Darshan might take 1 to 2 hours during this time due to heavy crowd.
How to reach Kadiri Temple?
- The direct bus is available from Anantapur, Puttaparthi, Kadapa, Tirupati and Bangalore.
- The near railway station is at Kadiri.
- The nearest airport is at Puttaparthi which is 40 Km away.
- Bangalore airport is 130 Km away.
- Tirupati airport is 180 Km away
- Kadapa airport is 103 Km away.