Vadakkunnathan Temple Timings – Darshan Hours, Ticket Cost
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Vadakkunnathan Temple Timings
- Morning Hours: 4:00 am – 10:00 am
- Evening Hours: 5:00 pm – 8:20 pm
Vadakkunnathan Temple Restriction
Children below 1 year are not allowed inside the temple for Darshan.
Darshan waiting time: 45 – 60 mins.
Vadakkunnathan Temple Timings might differ on festival days.
Best Time to visit: Sep-May 1st week.
Temple will be crowded on Sat, Sun, Mon and Festival days.
How to reach the Vadakkunnathan Temple?
- Kochi International airport at Nedumbassery is at a distance of 53 km
- All trains to Kerala goes via Thrissur Railway station, which is 3 km from Temple
- Thrissur is well connected with all parts of Kerala, major cities in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka state
- Guruvayur Sri Krishna Temple is 27 km away
- Irinjalakuda Koodal Manickam Temple is 21 km
- Cheruthuruthy dance schools which taught Kathakali, Mohini Attam and Thullal is at a distance of 30 km
- Athirappilly Water Falls is 60 km away
- Peechi dam is 21 km away
- Famous picnic spot, Vilangan Hills is 8.8 km away
Vadakkunnathan Temple Gallery
Reference Link: Temple History