Attukal Temple Marriage Procedure, Timings and Booking Location: Mantap inside the temple. Marriage Duration: 10 to 15 mins.
Attukal Temple Marriage Procedure
- The Bride, Bride’s parents, Groom, Groom’s parents are allowed to enter Mantap.
- The Groom ties the knot and offers Pranam to the deity from the Mantap itself.
- Couples leave the stage for post-marriage arrangements outside the temple.
- The Newlywed couple will not have Darshan on the same day.
- Photography and videography allowed to capture the wedding moments.
- Pre and Post-marriage arrangements can be planned outside the temple.
- For Marriage enrollment, The Bride and Groom must submit Govt ID photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport for address proof
- For Age proof, the Bride and Groom must submit SSLC mark sheet photocopy
- The bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Marriage registration can be performed using the receipt from the Temple.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple.
P.O, Attukal – Chiramukku Rd, C Block, Attukal, Manacaud, Thiruvananthapuram