Thiruvambadi Sri Krishna Temple Marriage Thalikettu Duration: 10 to 15 mins. Location: Within Temple premises.
Thiruvambadi Sri Krishna Temple Marriage
- Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed in this Temple.
- Only Thalikettu is allowed inside the temple.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Post marriage rituals can be performed outside the temple.
- Advance enrollment is required for the marriage
- Bride and Groom’s Photo ID proof and Address proof are required.
- Bride and Groom’s SSLC Mark sheet photocopy
- Bride parents and Groom parents’ Photo ID proofs are required.
- Photography and Videoshoot are allowed.
- After Thalikettu, the couple will go around the lamp and leaves the temple.
- The newlywed couple will not have Darshan after Thalikettu.
- Marriage registration is not available at the temple.
- A receipt will be issued, which can be used for the marriage registration
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Copy of SSLC Certificate attested for age proof from Bride and Groom
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Election Card/ Passport/ Any Govt ID proof for Age proof required from Bride and Groom
- Two Passport Size photos
- One Marriage Photo (Thalikettu Photo)
- Two Witness
- Wedding Invitation letter
- Marriage Hall certificate
- Letter from Councilor or Ward member Form 2