Aranmula Temple Marriage Procedure, Booking charges Marriages at this temple are performed daily. Marriage Timings: 6:00 am to 1:00 pm Marriage duration: 10 to 15 mins No.of stages available: 1 Marriage enrollment fee: Rs.500
Thalikettu Enrollment process
- Copy of SSLC attested required from Bride and Groom for age proof
- Bride and Groom’s residence certificate/ Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Election Card/ Any Govt ID required for Residence proof
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards/ Any Govt ID proof required.
- Bride parents and Groom parents must be available for enrollment.
Aranmula Temple Marriage procedure
- The Bride, Groom is allowed to sit on the stage before rituals.
- The Groom seeks blessings from his parents and would-be in-laws and Bride from her parents and would-be in-laws.
- Later the Groom ties the knot following Purohit’s instructions.
- Pre and Post marriage rituals will be performed outside the temple
- The newlywed couple will go around the lamp and leaves the stage
- Photography and Video shooting cost extra.
- The newlywed couple will not have Darshan on the same day as per the tradition.
- Post marriages will be performed in the halls located outside the temple.
- The stage can be decorated with flowers.
Aranmula Temple Marriage Registration documents
- SSLC attested copy from Bride and Groom
- Aadhar Cards photocopies from Bride and Groom
- Two passport size photos from both
- Thalikettu Photos
- Two Witness and Marriage invitation letter
- Marriage hall certificate
- Letter from Councilor or Ward member Form 2
Registration is not performed at the temple. With the mentioned documents, registration can be performed near your place.
For more details, please call on 85000 87012