Triyuginarayan Temple Wedding Procedure, Package Cost and Other Information
The Triyuginarayan temple is having the divine spiritual presence of Lord Shiva and Parvathi. Temple is a sacred holy place to do marriages and many believe in this place as if they do the marriage they will be blessed with good fortune and Lord Shiva and Parvathi’s marriage itself is done here.
Triyuginarayan Temple Wedding Details
Triyuginarayan temple is a famous place for doing destination weddings along with normal temple marriages in Uttarakhand. The procedure will follow
- The bride and groom must be 18 and 21 years respectively.
- There are no restrictions for foreigners or cast, Everyone can do the marriage at the temple.
- Aadhar card copies of the bride and groom are required.
- Photos and additional Age proof as Birth certificate.
- Here is what we offer
- Hotel accommodation service at Delux Hotel
- Rituals and poojas can be arranged
- Mantap decoration with seating arrangements
- Catering services based on your requirements
- The marriage certificate will be provided by the temple authority.
- Local performances like Vadhya Yantra.
- Photography and others.
Triyuginarayan Wedding Plan for 3 days:
We provide a 3-day package and the details are listed below.
Day 1 of the marriage package:
- Welcomes the guests with Tilak and mangal geet
- Check-in to the hotel
- Provides snacks with Tea/Coffee.
- Dinner at night and assistance will be there for help.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 of the marriage package:
- Morning breakfast with snacks, Tea/Coffee.
- Haldi function with mangal geet and Madhya Yantra.
- Traditional temple rituals
- Groom and bride procession (Barat)
- Tree plantation
- Wedding in the temple
- Overnight stay in a hotel
Day 3 of the marriage package
- Serves Tea/Coffee with snacks
Triyuginarayan temple wedding Package Cost
|Marriage cost (Not exact)
|Rs.35,000 to 40,000
|Upto 10 members
|Rs.65,000 to 95,000
|Upto 25 members
|Rs.1,50,000 to 2,00,000
|Upto 50 members
|Rs.4,00,000 to 4,50,000
|Upto 100 members
|Rs.6,50,000 to 8,60,000
The cost may vary based on the guest count or other changes in package or requirements.
- The temple is located near Rudraprayag which is 79.9 Km in distance and 137 km from Rishikesh to Rudraprayag.
- We can reach the temple by road or railway from Sonprayag.
- The nearest railway station to reach Sonprayag is Dehradun (251 km) or Rishikesh railway station (212 km).
- The nearest airport for Sonprayag is Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun (226 km).
Best time to do marriage:
The journey to Triyuginarayan Temple can be done throughout the year, but the best time to visit here is between September to November and between April to Jun. Traveling here in these months is the best and most enjoyable.