Triyugi Narayan Mandir wedding cost, Package details, Contact number
Wedding Timings: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. (Within the temple opening hours)
Wedding Duration: 45 to 60 mins.
It is free enrollment with Mandir for the Marriage.
Required documents for Triyugi Narayan Mandir Wedding
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom Parents Photo ID Proofs/ Passport Photocopies
- At present due to COVID, no.of Guests attending marriage is restricted to 50 members.
- It is must to wear Masks during the ritual and must follow social distance as well.
- Max 50 to 60 members can be accommodated on top of hills for the ritual.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Wedding Procedure and Cost
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- There is no restriction on the age limit for the marriage.
- Love marriages are also allowed at this Mandir
- No restriction on the religion. But ritual will be performed as per Hindu traditions.
- It takes 2 to 3 hours for the complete ritual
- Photography and Video Shooting is allowed.
- Marriage rituals happens within the temple followed by the Pradakshina at Akhanda Duni.
- Handwritten letter will be issued by the temple authorities which will be considered as the marriage certificate.
- For more clear registration, this copy can be used in the registration office during the marriage registration process.
Cooking on wood fire is available here. The guests will be seated on the floor while having breakfast/ Lunch. It is Eco friendly Lunch, as the food will be served in the leaves. Food arrangements can be planned on their own if required or it can be provided by the wedding planner as part of the package.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Wedding Cost
Wedding cost varies with No.of guests accommodation and Catering requirements. Mantap decoration is allowed outside the temple to perform Pre and Post Wedding Rituals
|Stay in Deluxe Hotel
|Pooja Samagri, Cleaning charges
|Photography and Video shooting
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Wedding Cost starts from Rs.1,00,000 which includes significant arrangements.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Wedding Importance
As per the folklore, Lord Shiv married Goddess Parvati at this place. It is believed that those who get married here will be blessed with strong relationships and happiness. Every year 40 to 50 people get married here. Akand Dhuni here in this temple was lit during the divine marriage of Lord Shiv and Goddess Parvathi is active even today. Vibhoothi from this Akhand Dhuni will be offered to the devotees.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Marriage Booking
Advance booking is required as there will be a problem with room arrangements if not planned much early.