Triyugi Narayan Temple Timings for Darshan and Puja
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan duration: 15 to 20 mins during weekdays. 20 to 30 mins during weekends and 45 to 60 mins during festival days.
Ticket cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Triyugi Narayan Temple Timings
- Temple Opening Hours: 4:00 am
- Darshan Time: 4:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Bhog: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Darshan: 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 7:00 pm
The above-mentioned timings might change on festival days.
Best Time to visit: May to Oct. The crowd will be high due to Chardham Yatra.
Mela will be performed in the Month of Aug on Ekadasi day.
Annadan is not performed at this temple. Rice can be donated at this temple.
The water flows down from glacier Krishna Sarovar known as Triyuginarayan Tirtha
- Narad Kund
- Saraswati Kund
- Brahma Kund
waters run throughout the year and this Holy ponds never dry.
How to reach Tiryugi Narayan Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Jolly Grant which is 234 Km away.
- Taxi can be hired from Gupt Kashi which is 38 Km away.
- Temple is 8 Km from Sonprayag.
- The nearest Railway station is at Rishikesh which is 216 Km away.