Triyugi Narayan Mandir Wedding Procedure, Cost and Booking
The crowd will be high from May to Oct as Chardham Yatra usually happens during this time.
Registration Fee: Free enrollment.
Marriage Timings: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Marriage Duration: 45 to 60 mins.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Wedding Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- 30 to 60 days of advance booking is advisable.
- The marriage ritual happens inside the temple.
- Decoration is not allowed inside the temple.
- Post-marriage, the couple will go around Akhanda Dhuni after Darshan.
- Akhanda Duni was lit during Lord Siva and Goddess Parvati’s celestial marriage.
- A handwritten letter will be issued from the temple trust stating marriage details.
- Accommodation can be arranged for 50 to 60 members max.
- Marriage Rituals happen in the morning and evening hours.
- Catering Services, Decoration, and Pre-marriage and Post-marriage rituals are to be performed outside the temple.
- Anyone can get married here in this temple. Foreigners can also get married here.
- Indians can submit Aadhar Cards photocopies while Foreigners can submit their passport copies.
This is the place where Lord Siva married Goddess Parvati.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Marriage Registration
- Letter from Mandir
- Wedding Invitation
- Two witnesses
- Two Passport Size photos from Bride and Groom
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Any govt ID proofs
- Bride parents and Groom parents Govt ID proofs required.
Why do people get married at Triyugi Narayan Temple?
This is the place where Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati’s celestial marriage took place. It is believed that Lord Vishnu acted as Parvati’s Brother and made all the arrangements for the divine wedding. Lord Brahma played the role of a priest and chanted the Mantras. This temple was built in its honour.