Tirupati Package from Bangalore by bus, Cost, Online Booking, Details
|Day 1||9:00 pm||Boarding Bus in Bangalore|
|9:00 pm – 4:30 am||Journey to Tirupati|
|Day 2||4:30 am – 5:30 am||Freshup and Breakfast|
|5:30 am – 6:00 am||Drive to Tiruchanur Temple|
|6:00 am – 7:15 am||Darshan|
|7:15 am – 7:30 am||Boarding Link Bus to Tirumala|
|7:30 am – 8:30 am||Journey to Tirumala|
|8:30 am – 9:30 am||Hair offering and Bathing|
|9:30 am – 10:00 am||Reporting at ATC Car parking|
|10:00 am – 12:30 pm||Darshan|
|12:30 pm – 1:00 pm||Collecting Laddu Prasadam|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Journey to Tirupati|
|2:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Lunch|
|3:00 pm – 3:30 pm||Boarding Return Bus|
|3:30 pm – 9:30 pm||Journey to Bangalore|
|9:30 pm – 10:30 pm||Arrive in Bangalore|
|10:30 pm||Tour Service Ends|
The above-mentioned timings might differ due to traffic flow.
Tirupati Package from Bangalore by bus
- To and Fro Ac Semi-Sleeper Volvo Bus Charges
- APSRTC Bus from Tirupati to Tirumala To Tirupati charges.
- Rs.300 Darshan Ticket
- Freshup room for 1 hour on a shared basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Tourism Guide Charges.
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions
Tirupati Package from Bangalore by bus Cost
|Bus Type||3 – 12 years||12+ years|
The above-mentioned charges might change during peak season.
Darshan Ticket Instructions
- All devotees required to carry Valid Photo ID.
- Original ID Proof: Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Electoral ID/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Dress applies for 10 years and above.
- Dress code: Please wear
- Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
- Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
For Tirupati Package from Bangalore by bus, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: details