Tirupati Package from Mumbai by Flight, Cost, Online Booking and Package Details.
Required Document for Booking: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID
Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Best Time to visit Tirupati Temple
- The crowd will be minimal during Weekdays ie. Tue, Wed and Thu
- Temple will be crowded on Weekends, Public Holidays and Festival days.
Tour packages will not be operated on special days such as Annual Brahmotsavam, Vaikunta Dwara Darshan days, Rathasapthami, Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam days, Diwali, Ugadi, 31Dec to 3Jan, Ainavara Asthanam, Annual Vasanthotsavam etc.
Tirupati Darshan Tour Package from Mumbai by Flight
Day 1: Mumbai to Tirupati
- Departure from Mumbai by Flight – 6.00 am
- Arrival at Chennai Airport – 8.00 am
- Transfer from Chennai to Tirupati by AC Tempo Traveler/ Cab – 8.00 am to 11.00 am.
- Visit Srikalahasti (Lord Shiva) Temple – 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Lunch at Hotel – 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm
- Hotel check-in and Fresh up
- Visit Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple – 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Reach Hotel and Overnight stay in Tirupati
Day 2: Tirupati to Mumbai
- After Breakfast, Board a cab to Tirumala
- Cab departs from Tirupati Hotel at 7:30 am
- Arrive at Tirumala Hill – 8.30 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 8.30 am to 9.30 am
- Report at ATC Car parking for Sheegra Darshan by 9:30 am
- Tirupati Balaji Darshan might take 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours 30 mins.
- After Darshan collect Laddu Prasadam from the Laddu Counter
- Please carry small change to purchase Laddu Covers Rs.8, Rs.10 etc
- Board the return cab to Tirupati
- Lunch at Hotel
- Transfer to Chennai Airport to catch the return flight to Mumbai – 9.15 pm
- Arrival at Mumbai airport – 11.50 pm
- Tour End.
- To and Fro Flight Charges (Mumbai to Chennai to Mumbai Roundtrip)
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
- Ac Cab charges
- State Permit tax
- Ac Room for 24 hours on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Tirupati Balaji Darshan Ticket
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Important Note for the devotees
- All pilgrims visiting Tirumala from 1st Oct ‘2021 onwards need to produce two doses vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
- Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce an RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.