Tirupati Balaji Darshan details, Ticket Cost and Online Booking
Special Darshan Timings: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Daily.
Darshan Waiting Time: 1 hour 15 mins – 2 hours 30 mins.
Auspicious Days to Visit Tirumala
- Thursday for Nethra Darshan (Namam will be small)
- On Friday either for Poorabhishekam or Nijapada Darshanam to watch deity with no ornaments.
- Vaikunta Ekadasi and Vaikunta Dwadasi days
- Sravana Nakshatram day
- Brahmotsavam Garuda Seva day.
- Panchami Theertham day.
- Pournami Garuda Seva day.
- Garuda Panchami day.
Tirupati Balaji Special Darshan Tickets
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person.
Darshan Entry Point: ATC Car parking area.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Special Entry Darshan Ticket booking procedure
- Three months of advance booking required for these tickets.
- 2500 Tickets per slot will be released for Online booking
- Daily quota: 20,000
- One can book 10 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Age limit: Ticket required for 12 years and above.
- Dress code applies for 10 years and above.
- Two Small Laddus will be provided after Darshan.
- Two extra laddus per ticket can be booked online.
- 30 mins grace time available on Darshan tickets.
- Photo ID proof mandatory at the time of reporting.
Tirupati Balaji VIP Darshan Ticket Booking
- Ticket Cost. Rs.500 per person.
- Darshan Timings: 6:00 am – 7:30 am
- Waiting Time: 1 hour – 2 hours.
- Darshan allowed on Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu.
- VIP darshan may not be available on special days.
- Reporting Place: Vaikuntam I entrance.
- Max 6 persons can apply for the VIP darshan Pass.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for these tickets.
- Recommendation letter to be submitted a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12:00 pm.
- Ticket confirmation subjected to Devasthanam decision.
Tirupati to Tirumala Journey Time
- From Alipiri To Tirumala, minimum travel time is 28 mins.
- From Tirumala to Alipiri minimum travel time is 40 mins.
- Alipiri Tollgate and Tirumala Tollgate close by 12:00 am and reopens at 3:00 am. Daily.
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Order to be followed
- First Visit Kapilatheertham to wash feet and hands
- Next, reach Tirumala either by walk or by vehicle.
- On reaching Tirumala, Hair offering or (3 small cuts) at Kalyanakatta or other places
- Bathing at Swamy Pushkarini or wash your feet and hands
- Aadhi Varaha Swamy Darshan
- Lord Venkateswara Swamy Darshan
- On returning to Tirupati, Sri Padmavathi Devi Darshan.
For more details on Tirupati Balaji Darshan, Please call @ 85000 85151
Valid Photo ID required for Darshan
Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card