Tirupati Balaji Darshan Travel, Ticket Cost, Online Booking
Special Darshan Timings: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Daily.
Darshan Waiting Time: 1 hour 15 mins – 2 hours 30 mins.
Best Days to Visit
- Thursday for Nethra Darshan.
- Friday for Alankarana after Abhishekam
Ttirupati Balaji Special Darshan Tickets
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person.
Darshan Entry Point: ATC Car parking area.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
TTD 300 rs darshan ticket online booking
- Three months of advance booking required for these tickets.
- 2500 Tickets per slot will be released for Online booking
- One can book 10 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
- Dress code applies for 10 years and above.
- Two Small Laddus will be provided after Darshan.
- Two extra laddus per ticket can be booked online.
- 30 mins grace time available on Darshan tickets.
- Photo ID proof mandatory at the time of reporting.
Tirupati Balaji VIP Darshan Ticket Booking Online
- Ticket Cost. Rs.500 per person.
- Darshan Timings: 6:00 am – 7:30 am
- Waiting Time: 1 hour – 2 hours.
- Darshan allowed on Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu.
- VIP darshan may not be available on special days.
- Reporting Place: Vaikuntam I entrance.
- Max 6 persons can apply for the VIP darshan Pass.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for these tickets.
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Travel
- From Alipiri To Tirumala minimum travel travel is 28 mins.
- From Tirumala to Alipiri minimum travel time is 40 mins.
- Tirupati Local Places Visit takes 6 – 7 hours.
- Tirumala Local places entry close by 6 pm.
- Local Temples visit Cost: Rs.2300 for 4 members.
For more details on Tirupati Balaji Darshan, Please call @ 85000 85151
Valid Photo ID required for Darshan
Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card
Reference Link: details