Tirupati Package Tour from Kanyakumari by Bus, Package cost and Booking Procedure. This Bus package is operated daily from Kanyakumari to Tirupati and return.
Tirupati Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Required Photo ID proofs for Package Darshan Booking
Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID
Tirupati Package Tour from Kanyakumari by Bus
Day 1: Kanyakumari to Tirupati Travel
- Bus Departure from Kanyakumari – 2.00 pm
- Journey to Tirupati by Non-Ac Sleeper/ Seater bus
Day 2: Tirupati Darshan and Return
- Arrival at Tirupati Bus station – 6.30 am
- Room check-in and Fresh up – 6.30 am to 7.30 am
- Breakfast – 7.30 am to 8.00 am
- Board a shared cab to Tirumala – 8.00 am
- Travel to Tirumala by Cab – 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 9.00 am to 10.30 am
- Sheegra Darshan reporting at ATC Car parking – 10.30 am
- Tirupati Balaji Darshan – 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Collect One free Laddu for each ticket from the Laddu counter – 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm
- Laddu Cover cost Rs.8 and Rs.10.
- Extra Laddu cost Rs.50 each
- Board the cab parked at SV Museum – 1.10 pm
- Travel to Tirupati – 1.10 pm to 1.50 pm
- Drop at Tirupati Bus station – 2.00 pm
- Bus Departure from Tirupati Bus station – 2.30 pm
Day 3: Kanyakumari Arrival
- Arrival at Kanyakumari Bus station – 8.45 am
Tirupati Package Tour Inclusions
- To and Fro Bus charges
- Tirupati Sheegra Darshan Ticket
- Fresh up Non-ac room for 3 to 4 hours
- Shared cab from Tirupati to Tirumala and Return
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Darshan crowd will be high during weekends and on festival days. This package is not operated on special days such as Annual Brahmotsavam days, Ugadi day, Rathasapthami day, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi and Vaikunta Dwaram opening dates, Dec 31, Jan 1 and Jan 2.
Kanyakumari to Tirupati Package Tour cost
Non-Ac Sleeper Cost: Rs.3600 per person
Non-Ac seater (Semi-Sleeper) cost: Rs.3300 per person