Tirupati Package From Coimbatore by Train, Package cost and Details
Tirupati Temple Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Tirupati Package From Coimbatore by Train
Day 1: Coimbatore to Tirupati
- Departure from Coimbatore Junction (CBE) – 6.00 am
- Arrival at Tirupati station – 1.20 pm
- Pick up from Railway station and Transfer to Hotel
- Room check-in and Fresh up
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple, Tiruchanur
- Srikalahastheeswara Swamy Temple, Srikalahasti
- Return to Hotel and Dinner
- Overnight stay in Tirupati
Day 2: Tirupati to Tirumala
- After Breakfast, Board a shared cab to Tirumala – 8.00 am
- Travel to Tirumala – 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 9.15 am to 10.15 am
- Separate Bathing rooms available at Kalyanakatta for Men and Women
- Darshan reporting at ATC Car parking – 10.30 am
- Tirupati Balaji Darshan – 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Collect Laddu Prasadam from Laddu counters behind the main temple – 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm
- Please carry Small change Rs.8/ Rs.10 to purchase Laddu Covers
- One Free Laddu will be provided for each Darshan ticket
- Additional Laddus cost Rs.50 each can be purchased at the counter
- Board the return cab parked at SV Museum – 12.45 pm
- Journey to Tirupati by a shared Cab – 12.45 pm to 1.30 pm
- Drop at Tirupati Railway station – 1.30 pm
- Train Departure from Tirupati Railway station – 2.00 pm
- Arrival at Coimbatore station – 10.45 pm
Tour Package Inclusions
- To and fro Train Fare in Second Sitting (2S) or Chair Car (CC) .
- Transportation by a shared vehicle for the entire tour.
- Deluxe hotel AC/ Non-Ac Room in Tirupati.
- Day 02- 01 Breakfast at Hotel.
- Tirupati Seeghra Darshan Tickets
- Services of Tour Guide for Tirupati darshan only.