Tiruchanur Tiruppavada Seva
Tiruchanur Tiruppavada Seva Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Reporting Time: 6:30 am
Reporting Location: Special Darshan Line at the main temple entrance.
Seva Timings: 7:00 am – 8:00 am
Devotees are allowed inside the temple after security clearance at 7:00 am.
Ticket Cost: Rs.600/ person.
Day: Every Thursday
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti. (Must remove Shirt and Vest till you complete Darshan). Dhoti is Mandatory. Advisable to wear Upper Cloth)
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
No.Of Tickets Issued: 50
Online Booking and Offline booking at the counter is available for the booking.
Prasadam: Jilebi, Muruku (Thenthola), Appam, Vada, Small Laddu.
Tiruppavada Seva procedure
- The devotees are allowed to sit on the floor inside the temple at 7:15 am (around).
- Pulihora will be placed right opposite to the deity in Tiruppavada Peetam.
- The devotees can have main Deity Darshan during the Seva.
- Post Seva, devotees are allowed to have darshan.
- Seva ends at 7:40 am.
- Kumkum will be offered to the devotees.
- Prasadam counter is located within the temple.
Tiruchanur Tiruppavada Seva Booking
- Tickets can be booked 120 days in advance in online.
- One can book 2 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Required ID proof details: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available for the confirmed Sevas.
- Seva Tickets are Non-Transferrable.
How to reach Tiruchanur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 20 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Tirupati which is 8 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Tiruchanur Temple.