Tiruchanur Temple Timings, Darshan Procedure, Waiting time and Booking Details
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Entry Point: Pilgrims Waiting Hall. near mobile depositing counter.
No.of compartments in the waiting Hall: 10
The rush will be high during Brahmotsavam and fesitval days.
|Darshan Type||Ticket cost|
|Sarva Darshan||Free Entry|
|Special Entry Darshan||Rs.50/ person|
|Supatham Darshan||Rs.200/ person|
|VIP Break Darshan||Rs.250/ person|
Tiruchanur Temple Timings
|Seva/ Darshan||Saturday to Thursday||Friday|
|Suprabatham||04.30 AM||3.30 AM|
|Sahasra Namarchana||05.00 AM||4.00 AM|
|Sarva Darshan||7.00 AM to 11.30 AM||6.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
|Break Darshan||11.30 AM to 12.00 PM||11.30 AM to 12.00 PM|
|Sarva Darshan||12.30 PM to 6.00 PM||12.30 PM to 6.00 PM|
|Padmavathi Parinayam |
|10.00 AM||10.00 AM|
|Kumkum Archana||3.00 PM to 4.00 PM||3.00 PM to 4.00 PM|
|Veda Aseervachanam||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM||9.00 A, to 5.00 PM|
|Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva||05.00 PM||5.00 PM|
|Sarva Darshan||7.00 PM to 9.00 PM||7.00 PM to 9.00 PM|
|Ekantha Seva||09.30 PM||9.45 PM|
Tiruchanur Temple Darshan Waiting Time
|Day||Sarva Darshan||Special Entry Darshan |
|Monday||30 to 45 mins||20 to 30 mins||15 to 20 mins|
|Tuesday||30 to 35 mins||20 to 25 mins||15 to 20 mins|
|Wednesday||30 to 35 mins||20 to 25 mins||15 to 20 mins|
|Thursday||30 to 35 mins||20 to 25 mins||15 to 20 mins|
|Friday||45 to 60 mins||30 to 40 mins||25 to 30 mins|
|Saturday||60 to 90 mins||45 to 60 mins||30 to 45 mins|
|Sunday||60 to 90 mins||45 to 60 mins||30 to 45 mins|
Laddu Prasadam Cost
- Each Extra laddu cost Rs.25.
- There is no limit on the Laddu purchase from the counter.
- Cloth bag cost Rs.10 each.
Instructions to Devotees
- During heavy rush days, please plan for Supatham Darshan ticket cost.
- Ticket can be purchased right at the counter for the same day Darshan.
- Free Mobile depositing counter is located right opposite to Pilgrims waiting Hall.
- Devotees are requested not to carry electronic gadgets inside the temple.